IT Governance is receiving more attention as Boards of Directors understand that their responsibilities extend beyond corporate governance to the systems upon which companies depend.
IT Governance provides the structure that enables information systems to support the business through aligning its strategy with the corporate strategy, providing reliable and repeatable processes, and providing accurate, useful and timely data for business decisions.
As the business grows so too does the dependence on information systems and the department that manages this service. Our experts work with the business and IT executives to identify, recommend and implement policies, techniques and methodologies to maintain or improve on IT’s support of the business.
MBConsulting Associates provides IT governance expertise to help IT departments looking to improve processes, develop a Project Management Office or meet Board expectations of effective IT service levels, or more readily comply with regulations such as Sarbanes Oxley..
Core service areas include:
- IT strategy
- Change management process
- Project management methodology
- Project portfolio management techniques
- Business Process Improvement
- Project Management Office (PMO) setup and support
- Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) implementation and support
- Steering Committee practice review
- Policies and Procedures review or development
View our Sarbanes Oxley and IT Compliance Clients List